14k White or Yellow Gold Scottish Rite 32nd Degree Masonic Ring
All returns to US Jewels are free.
Our Return & Exchange Policy
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return the item(s) for a full refund or an exchange within 30 days of the purchase date. All exchanges must be of equal value or less. Our full refund policy covers all products that are in new, unused condition with their original tags and packaging.
To initiate a return, please contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-832-326 and provide your order number and the reason for the return. Please indicate whether you want a full refund or an exchange. We will provide you with a prepaid return shipping label you can print and attach to the return package by email. Please print the return shipping label and attach it to the packaging.
Once we receive your returned item(s):
- We will inspect them to ensure that they are in new, unused condition with their original tags and packaging.
- We will process your refund within 2 business days if they pass inspection.
- All credits will go back to your original payment method.
- The exchange process time will equal the build time of the new item.
Please note that the following items are not eligible for return:
- Items that have been used, damaged or altered
- Personalized or customized items
If you receive a damaged or defective item, please contact our customer service team within 3 days of receiving the item to arrange for a replacement or refund.
If you have any questions about our return policy, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team. We are here to help you!
Phone – 888-826-3265
Email – email@example.com
A brand new men's 14k white or yellow gold Masonic Scottish Rite band ring. All rings are made to order and come with the Scottish Rite double-headed eagle symbol. The Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry (the Northern Masonic Jurisdiction in the United States often omits the and), commonly known as simply the Scottish Rite, is one of several Rites of the worldwide fraternity known as Freemasonry.Product Specifications
- Metal: Gold
- Purity: 14k
- Top Width: 10mm
- Bottom Width: 8mm
- Top Emblems: Double Eagle
- Side Emblems: 32 Degree, 14th Degree
- Country of Origin: USA
- Customer satisfaction: 100%