Ladies 14K Yellow Gold Trinity Knot & Crescent Moon Ring
All returns to US Jewels are free.
Our Return & Exchange Policy
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return the item(s) for a full refund or an exchange within 30 days of the purchase date. All exchanges must be of equal value or less. Our full refund policy covers all products that are in new, unused condition with their original tags and packaging.
To initiate a return, please contact our customer service team at email@example.com or call 888-832-326 and provide your order number and the reason for the return. Please indicate whether you want a full refund or an exchange. We will provide you with a prepaid return shipping label you can print and attach to the return package by email. Please print the return shipping label and attach it to the packaging.
Once we receive your returned item(s):
- We will inspect them to ensure that they are in new, unused condition with their original tags and packaging.
- We will process your refund within 2 business days if they pass inspection.
- All credits will go back to your original payment method.
- The exchange process time will equal the build time of the new item.
Please note that the following items are not eligible for return:
- Items that have been used, damaged or altered
- Personalized or customized items
If you receive a damaged or defective item, please contact our customer service team within 3 days of receiving the item to arrange for a replacement or refund.
If you have any questions about our return policy, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team. We are here to help you!
Phone – 888-826-3265
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
The Trinity knot is known to represent many phenomena that come in 3s and the early Celts believed it was a representation of the earth, the moon and the sun. This beautiful Trinity moon ring celebrates that ancient belief.
- Metal: Yellow Gold
- Purity: 14K
- Top width: 6mm
- Bottom width: 2mm
- Customer satisfaction: 100%
- Handling Time: 2 Weeks